Service Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 (cours 80292)
Cours disponible en français ou en anglais - Training available in French or in English
Durée: 1 jour
Objectifs du cours :
This course introduces Microsoft Dynamics CRM service management functionality and explains how it helps organizations track information about cases, customer complaints or requests, and small projects. You will learn how to use the knowledge base and discusses how organizations can browse, locate, and share information in the repository. It also discusses how to create, manage and use teams and queues in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Compétences acquises :
Les stagiaires seront à même d'effectuer les tâches suivantes :
- Understand the fundamental record types used in Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Service Management.
- Identify how the service management process flows helps organizations manage and resolve cases and provide efficient customer service.
- Understand Queues and Contracts.
- Work with cases in the case grid
- Identify the steps required to create a new case.
- Understand the impact of activities and procedures for using the knowledge base.
- Understand the components of contracts.
- Create and manage contract templates.
- Create and manage contracts.
- Understand the role of contract lines and add contract lines to a contract.
- Associate contracts with cases.
- Understand the case resolution process when contracts are used
- Create, activate, deactivate and delete Knowledge Base article templates.
- Examine the complete process of creating, editing and publishing Knowledge Base articles.
- Search for Knowledge Base articles through the Workplace, Service and Advanced Find.
- Search articles from within a case record.
- Utilize articles to assist in resolving cases
- Create, manage, and work with Teams.
- Identify uses of queues for sales and customer service.
- Define steps involved in creating and managing queues.
- Work with queue items.
- Identify how queues and workflows can be used together to increase efficiency
- Work with pre-configured service management reports.
- Build personal and system charts and dashboards to provide insight into important service management information.
- Use the Goal Management features to create and manage goals for service management.
Connaissances requises :
Pour suivre ce cours, les stagiaires doivent disposer des connaissances suivantes :
- General working knowledge of customer relationship management
- General understanding of business processes
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
Copyright © 2012 Colombus.com - All rights reserved
Tel : +41 21 661 1675 - Fax : +41 21 661 1673 - Email : email@example.com