Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2018 (cours 10751)
Cours disponible en français ou en anglais - Training available in French or in English
Durée: 5 jours
Objectifs du cours :
This course teaches students how to design, install and configure a private cloud, including how to configure and deploy the application infrastructure as well as the key components of System Center 2012 that are necessary for delivering services on the private cloud infrastructure.
This course provides direction on producing a high-level design that accounts for requirements for the private cloud environment. Students will learn how to configure and deploy the application infrastructure, how to configure a preboot execution environment (PXE) server, an update server, and a software update baseline. Students will learn how to sequence and deploy an application virtually, and how to build the core components that are necessary for delivering services in the infrastructure. They will also allocate resources and grant access to the private cloud.
Additionally, students will learn how to monitor the private cloud, and setup, configure, and integrate the core System Center 2012 - Service Manager components into the private cloud infrastructure. Students will learn how to configure a service catalog and publish this catalog to the self-service portal. They will also gain the knowledge required to deploy and configure System Center 2012 - Data Protection Manager (DPM) and Orchestrator in a private cloud, and integrate these products with other System Center 2012 components.
Compétences acquises :
Les stagiaires seront à même d'effectuer les tâches suivantes :
- Describe the private cloud.
- Describe the requirements for deploying a private cloud.
- Design private cloud components.
- Deploy a private cloud infrastructure with System Center 2012.
- Deploy Hyper-V clustering with VMM
- Describe VMM architecture and components.
- Install and upgrade VMM.
- Configure VMM security and roles.
- Understand host groups
- Describe how VMM integrates with WDS and WSUS to provide PXE and Update server roles.
- Describe how to deploy bare-metal Hyper-V host servers.
- Describe how to maintain updates within the VMM fabric.
- Configure the Update server role.
- Create and remediate a software update compliance baseline
- Describe dynamic application deployment.
- Create web deployment packages by using the Web Deployment Tool.
- Configure the Server App-V agent and sequencer.
- Sequence and then test a Server App-V virtualized application
- Configure guest operating system profiles.
- Configure hardware profiles.
- Deploy SQL Server using SQL Server profiles.
- Configure application profiles for a deployment.
- Configure virtual machine templates.
- Configure self-service portal users
- Describe a business unit private cloud.
- Install and configure App Controller.
- Create and manage services and service templates
- Describe Operations Manager architecture and security considerations.
- Upgrade from Operations Manager 2007 R2 to System Center 2012 – Operations Manager.
- Describe the notification options available in Operations Manager.
- Install, configure, and upgrade management packs.
- Install and configure Operations Manager integration with VMM and DPM
- Integrate Operations Manager data into a SharePoint portal.
- Describe how to use monitoring templates.
- Implement distributed application monitoring
- Setup and configure the core components of Service Manager.
- Plan an upgrade from Service Manager 2010 R2 to System Center 2012 - Service Manager.
- Describe the various work items and their relationships with each other.
- Configure the Service Manager connectors.
- Configure notifications.
- Understand incident and problem management
- Describe the service catalog and how it is implemented in Service Manager.
- Configure the Cloud Services Process Management Pack.
- Configure service request fulfillment.
- Configure service offerings.
- Use service level management
- Describe Data Protection Manager architecture and security considerations.
- Plan an upgrade from Data Protection Manager 2010 R2 to System Center 2012 - Data Protection Manager.
- Configure the components required to provide protection for the private cloud infrastructure.
- Configure protection of key applications within the private cloud infrastructure.
- Restore key applications within the private cloud infrastructure
- Describe key components of System Center Orchestrator.
- Describe how to deploy and configure key Orchestrator components in a private cloud.
- Configure the System Center integration packs in Orchestrator.
- Create runbooks.
- Configure Service Manager to execute runbooks.
Connaissances requises :
Pour suivre ce cours, les stagiaires doivent disposer des connaissances suivantes :
- Windows Server 2008 R2 experience
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) knowledge
- Networking experience
- Working knowledge of previous versions of System Center products
- Knowledge of configuration of Microsoft SharePoint
- Hyper-V knowledge
- Knowledge of data center management processes
- SAN Knowledge
Copyright © 2012 Colombus.com - All rights reserved
Tel : +41 21 661 1675 - Fax : +41 21 661 1673 - Email : email@example.com