Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (cours ICND2)
Cours disponible en français ou en anglais - Training available in French or in English
Durée: 5 jours
Objectifs du cours :
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) v1.1 is an instructor-led course that is presented by Cisco Learning Partners to their end-user customers. This five-day course focuses on using Cisco Catalyst switches and Cisco routers that are connected in LANs and WANs typically found at medium-sized network sites. Upon completing this training course, you should be able to configure, verify, and troubleshoot the various Cisco networking devices in a small network environment.
Compétences acquises :
Les stagiaires seront à même d'effectuer les tâches suivantes :
- Review how to configure and troubleshoot a small network.
- Expand the switched network from a small LAN to a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree.
- Describe routing concepts as they apply to a medium-sized network and discuss considerations when implementing routing on the network.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot OSPF
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP
- Determine how to apply ACLs based on network requirements, and to configure, verify, and troubleshoot ACLs on a medium-sized network.
- Describe when to use NAT or PAT on a medium-sized network and configure NAT or PAT on routers
- Identify and implement the appropriate WAN technology based on network requirements.
Connaissances requises :
Pour suivre ce cours, les stagiaires doivent
disposer des connaissances suivantes :
Copyright © 2012 Colombus.com - All rights reserved
Tel : +41 21 661 1675 - Fax : +41 21 661 1673 - Email : email@example.com