What’s New for IT Professionals in Microsoft Lync Server 2013 (Cours 40029)
Cours disponible en français ou en anglais - Training available in French or in English
Durée: 1 jour
Objectifs du cours :
The Microsoft Lync First Look Clinic (FLC) provides an introduction to the new features of Lync. It focuses on new technical considerations of Lync in the Enterprise. This clinic highlights the new features and functionality changes through demonstrations of common Lync scenarios for end users. The clinic is targeted for those who are responsible for evaluating, deploying and managing Enterprise Telephony and Communications or Enterprise Unified Messaging. At the end of the session, the audience will have a better appreciation of the new end user scenarios and technical considerations changes for deploying Lync in the Enterprise.
Compétences acquises :
Les stagiaires seront à même d'effectuer les tâches suivantes :
- Describe the new features and functionality in Lync.
- Describe how Lync enables connections across computers, the web, and your personal devices.
- Explain the new enhancements to voice and video functionality in Lync, including multi-view video and other lifelike video improvements.
- Explain the new features for meeting collaboration, including the functionality of Office Web App Server and Lync Web App.
- Describe how to take advantage of Lync technology with mobile devices, web conferencing tools, and hosted services.
- Explain how you use Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
- Describe the new changes in Lync in the Brick Model, Monitoring, Lync Storage Service, and VDI.
- Describe the new topology changes in Lync and how the different topology scenarios apply.
- Explain the new OS and processor support changes.
- Describe the new Disaster Recover and High Availability in Lync and the geographic pool disbursement and front-end pooling.
- Describe the new functionality and advantages of the conferencing features including Web Apps Server and multi-view video.
- Explain the new features available for the external user and their impact on mobility, Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) addressing support, and Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).
- Describe the new Persistent Chat server features and how they consolidate and simplify the user experience.
- Describe the additional new conferencing changes and how they impact scheduling, online, joining, management, and audio/visual changes in Lync.
- Explain how the Lync software development kit (SDK) facilitates easy integration.
- Discuss line of business and third-party applications.
- Understand Lync extensibility from examples of Lync integration used by independent software vendors (ISVs).
Connaissances requises :
Pour suivre ce cours, les stagiaires doivent disposer des connaissances suivantes :
- Experience configuring and deploying or planning and designing a Microsoft Lync 2010 system.
Copyright © 2012 Colombus.com - All rights reserved
Tel : +41 21 661 1675 - Fax : +41 21 661 1673 - Email : email@example.com