Cours disponible en français ou en anglais - Training available in French or in English
Durée: 5 jours
Objectifs du cours :
Compétences acquises :
Les stagiaires seront à même d'effectuer les tâches suivantes :
- Describe basic HTML elements and attributes.
- Explain the structure of CSS.
- Describe the tools available in Visual Studio 2012 for building Web applications.
- Create static pages using the new features available in HTML5.
- Use CSS3 to apply basic styling to the elements in an HTML5 page.
- Create forms that use the new HTML5 input types.
- Validate user input and provide feedback by using the new HTML5 attributes.
- Serialize, deserialize, send, and receive data by using XMLHTTPRequest objects.
- Simplify code that serializes, deserializes, sends, and receives data by using the jQuery ajax method.
- Style text elements on an HTML5 page by using CSS3.
- Apply styling to block elements by using CSS3.
- Use CSS3 selectors to specify the elements to be styled in a Web application.
- Implement graphical effects and transformations by using the new CSS3 properties.
- Describe how to extend custom and native objects to add functionality.
- Use the Drag and Drop, and the File APIs to interact with files in a Web application.
- Incorporate audio and video into a Web application.
- Detect the location of the user running a Web application by using the Geolocation API.
- Explain how to debug and profile a Web application by using the Web Timing API and the Internet Explorer Developer Tools.
- Save and retrieve data locally on the user's computer by using the Local Storage API.
- Provide offline support for a Web application by using the Application Cache API.
- Describe the need to detect device capabilities and react to different form factors in a Web application.
- Create a Web page that can dynamically adapt its layout to match different form factors.
- Use Scalable Vector Graphics to add interactive graphics to an application.
- Describe the different types of 2D and 3D transitions available with CSS3
- Explain how Web Sockets work and describe how to send and receive data through a Web Socket.
- Describe the purpose of a Web Worker process, and how it can be used to perform asynchronous processing as well as provide isolation for sensitive operations.
Connaissances requises :
Pour suivre ce cours, les stagiaires doivent disposer des connaissances suivantes :
- Understand the basic
HTML document structure:
- Use HTML tags to display text content.
- Use HTML tags to display graphics.
- Use HTML APIs.
- Understand how to style common HTML elements using CSS, including:
- Separating presentation from content.
- Managing content flow.
- Managing positioning of individual elements.
- Managing content overflow.
- Basic CSS styling.
Copyright © 2012 Colombus.com - All rights reserved
Tel : +41 21 661 1675 - Fax : +41 21 661 1673 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org