Implementing Forefront Identity Manager 2010 (cours 50382)
Cours disponible en français ou en anglais - Training available in French or in English
Durée: 4 jours
Objectifs du cours :
This four-day instructor-led courseintroduces and explains the features and capabilities of Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010 (FIM), and provides an overview of the solution scenarios that FIM addresses. The course format includes presentation, discussion, demonstration, and many hands-on exercises. It is intended for students who have no previous Forefront Identity Manager 2010 or Microsoft Identity Lifecycle Manager 2007 (ILM) experience.
Compétences acquises :
Les stagiaires seront à même d'effectuer les tâches suivantes :
- Understand what an identity management system is for, and how FIM meets these requirements.
- Operate FIM as a user, while understanding the high level functionality
- Understand the purpose, architecture, and functionality of the Synchronization Service.
- Understand the purpose of the Synchronization Service Manager.
- Create a simple SQL Server management agent, import identity data, and manage it
- Understand the Synchronization Service at a more detailed level.
- Configure inbound and outbound synchronization for different types of MA.
- Apply “classic” rules to simple identity synchronization requirements
- Understand the key FIM service concepts such as sets, workflows, and management policy rules.
- Navigate the FIM Service Portal, and use the portal’s permission-granting system.
- Edit identity data in the FIM Portal.
- Integrate the FIM Service and the FIM Synchronization Service
- Understand inbound and outbound synchronization rules and how these relate to “classic” rules.
- Create and configure synchronization rules to manage identity data, including Active Directory (AD) Users.
- Control AD users including enable/disable and DN renames
- Configure self-service password reset (and lockout) for chosen FIM Portal users.
- Configure password synchronization across systems.
- Identify where the use of Certificate Management might be appropriate
- Manage various types of groups in the FIM Portal, including self-service and member approval workflows.
- Configure FIM so that portal groups manage the corresponding AD groups
- Understand the various types of MPR, why they are used, and where they are used.
- Understand the nature of requests, and how requests can be managed and tracked.
- Configure a system for a regular cycle of Management Agent runs.
- Deal with simple backup and recovery scenarios.
Connaissances requises :
Pour suivre ce cours, les stagiaires doivent disposer des connaissances suivantes :
- A sound understanding of the purpose and some experience of the workings of Active Directory.
- A sound understanding of the purpose and some experience of the workings of Microsoft Exchange Server.
- A sound understanding of the purpose and some experience of the workings of Microsoft SQL Server
Copyright © 2012 Colombus.com - All rights reserved
Tel : +41 21 661 1675 - Fax : +41 21 661 1673 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org